Sunday, August 15, 2010

Toshiba announces Wipe Technology for self-encrypting disk drives

I heard some news from my best friends; it was about a new kind of laptop, which is a new technology in Japan by a Japanese, who was created it. So, I tried to search this article on the internet and I can found it. Whatever, I will present you about this. To let you know about a new technology, it was remarkable.

I read an article on Technology news. It is about the company that create computers. Toshiba is one of the largest company that create computers. Toshiba is in Japan. It is Japanese company. So everyone know Japan is the largest of technologies as same as America. In this article, it said "Toshiba announces Wipe Technology for self-encrypting disk drives." Toshiba is creating a new laptop. This laptop has security system, when laptop is turn off by itself. This system made for protect secrets, if laptop is stolen by someone. So it will lock the disk drives with password that the owner set it.

In my point of view, I think it will be good for customers. If they lost it, other people who pick it up could not be able to use it or sell it. I really like this idea about security system. It will become popular in the future. So, I hope this kind of system will sell in Thailand soon. However, it is not as good as enough and they must try to develop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment