Friday, August 13, 2010

Utada’s blog receives 1 million views in 24 hours


I read an article on Entertainment news that about one woman who is Japanese singer and she is well-known in Japan and also most y of Asia countries. She has a song that are on top 10 radio charts in Asia countries such as Thailand. I heard her song everyday on the radio and I was very like her voice. Whatever, she has one of all her song that is the famous, it named “Come Back to me." Unfortunately, now she told something to her fans, so in this article told us about that.

In this article, It is about Hikaru Utada, She is 27 years old. It said "Many people viewed Utada's blog." The reason that many people view her blog because she announced that she will pause her musical activities. She refuse to accept other people comment that she will get married or sickness. She wrote on her blog that she just want to have relaxing time. Any way, she promises that she will be back to be a singer again in the next year.

The opinion that I think about this article, she makes her fans club regret and also I was bad about this news article, I really like her voice. Mostly of Asian are know who is she because her songs are well known. So it is very surprise for her fans and me that she want to pause her musical activities. If Thailand has news like this, people will have a bad comments to the artists and also make the artist feel stress but in Japan I think it will not have situation like this. So I wish her will be back in the next year too.


No comments:

Post a Comment